Key Features and Benefits
▪ Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
▪ Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand and multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
▪ 2 colour displays available; Larger sized, higher resolution 5” screen main screen can be used in split screen mode.
▪ Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
▪ Multiple line phone that provides visual cues that can speed task management through 10 dual-colour Red / Green LED physical buttons on main screen, and 6 physical buttons on secondary screen.
▪ Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
▪ Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to two Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. Secondary screen effectively acts as the first Expansion Module.
▪ The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
▪ Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
▪ Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”