Avaya J179 IP Phone
The Avaya J179 IP Phone addresses the need for everyday voice communications. Designed for users who need a full range of telephony, productivity, and collaboration features. (No Power Supply Included)
DESCRIPTIONThe competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a colour display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules. The J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J179 IP Phone optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments & accommodates changing business needs. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provides fast network connections & integrated PoE eliminates the need for an AC adaptor. (No Power Supply Included)
AVAYA J179 IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Colour 2.8″ x 2.1″ Display
- SIP Software Protocol
- 8 Buttons With Dual Red/Green LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History Plus Many More
- 24 Administrative Buttons
- Wideband Audio In Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual Position Desk Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 line interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) Registers As Call 1 Device & Supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adapter
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity & provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference & forwarding.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Avaya JEM24 Expansion Module provide 24 additional buttons. (Only works with J169/J179)
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broad works R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
ex. VAT (@20%)