Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Avaya IP500v2 systems on software Release 11
- Easy to Install: single server solution with web browser client applications makes Avaya IP Office 500 Office Worker simple and cost effective to install.
- Call Management: the intuitive interface facilitates the efficient handling of incoming and outgoing calls as well as providing access to personal, corporate and external directories (LDAP/Active Directory).
- Presence: system directory entries display user presence to indicate status of colleagues.
- Voicemail Management: users can manage voicemail messages via the desktop.
- Instant Messaging: desk workers can communicate via Instant Messaging and connect to the right people using presence awareness.
- Voicemail to Email: full synchronisation of voicemail to email messages is achieved with Unified Messaging Server (UMS).
If you are unsure of your exact requirements, please contact us and our team can advise on your best license solution.