For businesses seeking an easy, cost-effective transition to IP Deskphones, Avaya presents the 1603 Series IP Deskphones. With features and capabilities generally not found in competitively-priced models, these phones offer an attractive upgrade from older systems or an addition to your existing Avaya phone solution portfolio.
1603 Series IP Deskphones combine traditional telephone features such as dual LED indicators and fixed feature buttons (e.g., conference, transfer, hold) with contemporary innovations such as softkeys, navigation wheel and a context-sensitive user interface (in select models). Also standard on the 1600 series: 2-way speakerphones, backlit displays and multi-line capabilities. These stylish deskphones are a smart addition to any retail store, branch or corporate office.
AVAYA 1603 IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Supports 3 administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
- 2-way speakerphone.
- 2 lines by 16 character display, backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Secondary Ethernet 10 / 100 port for a collocated laptop or PC available on the 1603
- SIP Support on the 1603 provides a low cost basic SIP phone option and integration with the Avaya Aura™ environment.
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility